How could you go wrong?
On to the gaming...
I was hesitant to play RockBand at first, being a self conscience dweeb I figured I'd be terrible at the game. That didn't last long, as soon as I started playing guitar it didn't matter if I was horrible or not...it was fun. Mitchell was very good at drumming and he got really into singing, I pretty much stuck with the guitar. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun. Some of the singing that went down that night was hilarious, a room full of RockBanders is pretty damn awesome. There was a three year old rocker that kept "playing" the drums, it was ridiculously cute. RockBand gets two thumbs up from me. I want to play it again already.
So the party was a success...melty cupcakes and all. Lots of laughs, good company, tasty treats and wiggly puppies! It just can't get much better than that. :)
1 comment:
Come over to my house and play Rock Band with Donovan and me!!
Post a Comment