So a couple of weeks ago I bought a domain for the very slowly, up-and-coming online cupcakery BloodSugarBakery. It is still in its infancy, well actually more of a gestating stage, but hopefully, eventually it might be up and running. I’m not sure stylistically how I want the site to look and I haven’t really sat down and planned it all out. So, the ball has started to roll….even if it is rolling so slowly it can hardly be detected by the human eye.All of the orders I have taken so far have come from co-workers. That is giving me some nice practice but there is so much to figure out it is pretty daunting. I think baking for me is more enjoyable as a hobby rather than a business, but I'm willing to give it a chance. There isn't anything to be lost from this experience, so why not give it a go?
No comments:
Post a Comment