
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but it does seem that I spend most of my time thinking about, or practicing my new martial art. Unfortunately I think it's necessary. On Monday I had my third lesson and I felt like I wasn't progressing as quickly as I should be. I did practice a bit on the weekend, but I don't think I was doing it effectively. So yesterday I went online and looked up some of the stances and such that I had learned in class. So far it looks like I've mostly been learning Tae Kwon Do. I also made a list of everything I remember being taught in each class so that I can know what I should know. I plan on taking a notebook with me and taking note at the end of the class what I learned that time. Hopefully I can get the instructor to help me fill in things I forgot or need more detail on. I'm also going to bring a towel with me this time, cause boy do I get sweaty!
2 comments:
Oh, and I also I had Kim help me learn blocking. She was very good at attacking me!
I would say you are obsessed. Nothing wrong with that. It is a positive obsession. :)
Post a Comment