Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ketchup

Since we last spoke a few things of note have happened.
I started looking for a martial arts school. I observed two schools, had a hard time deciding and changed my mind a few times, but have decided on Kim Soo Karate. I wrote them an email last night to set up a first session.
Kim and I went to the Scarborough Faire last Saturday. We had a turkey leg, funnel cake, corn in the shuck, and sausage on a stick. We watched jousting, glass blowing, a pirate cooking show, and a parade. I bought sealing wax and a seal.
On Sunday Kim and I went to Cheapo and I bought music for the first time in years. I bought Motor, MSTRKRFT, and Freaky Chakra vs. Single Cell Orchestra.
I cleared out the storage room somewhat and started painting again.
I think that's the highlights. I'm sure I'm missing stuff, but oh well.

No comments: