Monday, March 31, 2008

Brisingr

I'm excited. I've been geeking out and reading Eldest the second book in the Inheritance cycle and I just found out the drop date for the third book. Brisingr is scheduled to be released on September 20, 2008! Also, what started off as a trilogy has now expanded to four books. I guess the third book became so large it has been broken into two separate volumes. Pretty cool. The more fantasy novels there are...the better.
Now, if only we could get a decent movie out of the books. Eragon was such a poor film....crappy script, bad acting, lacking plot. Luckily, John Malkovich was cast as evil Galbatorix so you could at least get some laughs in. I doubt they will bother to produce the other volumes in the the cycle...but it would be cool if they did. Oh well that is enough ranting for now.

No comments: